Potential students – undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral fellows
The lab is always seeking new students interested in any of our current areas of research.
For the 2013-2014 academic year we are looking for students interested in:
1) Structural and functional brain imaging of motor learning and movement imitation
2) Structural and functional brain imaging of musical performance
3) Motor learning and musical performance in school-age children
Interested applicants should:
1) Send an email describing your research interests and experience to Dr. Penhune.
2) Along with the email, send a C.V. and electronic copy of your transcript